|Happy Independence Day, Philippines! :) Thanks for the doodle, Google! ♥|
1. The Filipino has a home for its family and people, a country so naturally rich and beautiful.
2. The Filipino brings hope to humanity. The Filipino heart is one of the biggest, one of the honest and most upright among mankind.
3. The Filipino is part of the solution to the world's problems. It contributes to the advancement of human civilization.
4. The Filipino brings life to the world. He is one of the happiest and friendliest peoples of the earth.
5. The Filipino has a culture of heroism, the Bayanihan.
6. Filipinas are among the most beautiful, free and highly accomplished women in the world.
7. The Filipino is among the most respectful and tolerant of religious, cultural and political beliefs.
8. The Filipino is among the most creative, talented, and skillful human beings in the world.
9. The Filipino can understand and speak the language of the world.
10. The Filipino has a wonderful sense of family.
11. The Filipino is innately a peace-loving, non-violent, and freedom-loving person.
12. The Filipino is a person of faith. He brings other people to God.
Happy Independence Day! ♥
And speaking of freedom, I came across this article on Storypick: 16 Awesome Reasons Why It’s Totally Fine To Not Get Married Now
Of all the reasons listed, I only agree with #16. :)
There's no such thing called "an appropriate age" to marry. All you need is an appropriate person.
Until such time. Happily unmarried! ♥Enough said. :)