Every organization has its own set of Mission, Vision, and Core Values. And I am blessed to be working for a company whose values are the same as mine.
Aside from sharing in the Vision and Mission of Couples for Christ Global Mission Center, we have also come up with our own MIST Work Ethics. Thought of posting it here for easier reference (and for me to always be reminded). ^_^
Core Values: Malasakit. Integrity. Service-oriented. Teamwork.
- Check/read/answer office emails at start of day, mid of day, and end of day (at a minimum).
- Do not make customers wait.
- Escalate issues to ensure delivery of requests. Do whatever it takes!
- Give timely and regular feedback on requests/inquiries/project status.
- Provide accurate reports.
- Advise Admin re tardiness/absences. VLs must be filed at least 3 days prior date of leave.
- Be in neat/proper/professional grooming.
- Honor "silence means yes."
- Cc/Bcc Department Head in all email exchanges.
- Document errors/issues encountered and provide detailed descriptions (error message, transaction ID, etc.).
Of course, no matter how united a team may be, it is still inevitable to have struggles, conflicts, and challenges. But the one thing that we hold on to is the very reason why we're here - we are all called. And everything that we do is a step towards holiness, that is, dying to one's self, all for the glory of God!
In the words of St. Angela Merici, “In the fulfillment of your duties, let your intentions be so pure that you reject from your actions any other motive than the glory of God and the salvation of souls.”
|MIST: Happy to serve! ♥|