I just had a full day...
- Slept at almost 2AM and woke up at 11AM (ang dami kasing kwento ni Alpha :D)
- Had brunch, took a bath, had quick conversations with Papa, Mama, Arnold, and our special guest Alpha (Yihee! This year na! :D) ♥
- Went to Smart Araneta Coliseum for the CFC Behold and Ponder Conference (very nourishing and insightful; deserves another post)
- Had dinner with Superfriends at Mc Donald's Ali Mall
- Traveled to Youngstown for the One Cainta New Year Party cum Cluster Assembly
- Played and won in the last game! Hooray! :D
- Met with the A4 leaders to finalize accommodation for the ICON
- Midnight snack with Lalove who just came from a meeting for their event on January 25
- With matching kilig love songs... parang date lang sa isang classy restaurant :D
Sa dami ng naganap sa Sabado ko, ito lang ang nag-iisang larawan ko:
|Thanks for this photo, Diane! ♥|
I miss Blue. :( But I know God will replace our good old camera with a better, new one! Lord, sana this month na po. :)
There goes my Saturday... a day full of love, nourishment, fun, friendship, and God's greatness and providence.
Looking forward to more Saturdays like this, Lord! Days spent with You and with the ones I hold dear. ♥