It's just the start of the second quarter of 2014, but I am already excited for 2015! Blame it on the Survey for 2015 Belle De Jour Power Planner. :D
For my fellow bellas, paging Marshee, stand a chance to win your own Belle De Jour 2015 Power Planner by spending less than an hour answering a series of questions that will definitely excite you for the year ahead. :)
Here's an example:
Question: 5-10 years from now:
My Answers (top 3):
- I would have moved in to my own place/house.
- I would be married.
- I would have my own business.
If that's not exciting enough, how about these rewards? :)
- ALL COMPLETED survey entries by April 14 midnight, will get an AUTOMATIC 5% Discount for online direct orders on one (1) BDJ 2015 Power Planner. =)
- The first 500 BDJ girls to answer get 1 FREE BDJ Forget-Me-Not Journal when you order your BDJ 2015 Power Planner online.
- The first 500 BDJ girls to complete AND forward this survey to 10 of her BDJ girl friends will get an ADDITIONAL 5% discount on one (1) 2015 BDJ Power Planner (making it a 10% discount total) purchased directly from www.belledejourpowerplanner.com. :) To be qualified, CC (carbon copy) email@example.com when you forward the survey link to your 10 friends. =)
- First Round Raffle (April 7): All those who complete by April 7 midnight get a chance to win one of the FREE 20 BDJ 2015 Planners.
- Second Round Raffle(April 14): All those who complete by April 14 midnight get a chance to win one of the FREE 20 BDJ 2015 Planners. (Second chance for those who didn't win in the first round. =))
Also part of their tradition is to give out FREE BDJ Power Planner to girls who suggest a brilliant and NEW idea for the planner (something that the team hasn't thought of).
So go ahead, take the survey, and get ready for 2015! :)
As for me, even this early, I already declare my power statement:
In 2015, I will dance to the beat of my dreams by doing my best, excel in everything I do, and leave the rest to God, trusting in His will and perfect timing. :)
Hooray for 2014! Cheers to 2015! ♥