So it has already been a month since Ray and Mars got married and I'm still on a high. :) It was the nearest that I got to the altar (so far) and like what I told a friend, parang pangarap ko na rin ang natupad. :)
I've attended a lot of weddings already and I have played almost every role (aside from being a principal sponsor and a bride), but last month's wedding was extra special. Ang lakas maka-good vibes. Probably because it's my best friend's wedding. And Mars is not just a best friend, but a sister I love so dearly. :)
Here are 12 reasons why:
1. We're both born on the 15th day of the 10th month (and it was a Wednesday).
2. We're both unica hijas.
3. We're both BDJ Bellas (she was actually the one who persuaded me to buy my first BDJ planner).
4. We both love to eat, sing, read, and learn.
5. We're both "raketeras". We write for extra income.
6. We blog too! :) Visit her site: www.delighteduniverse.com)
7. We could talk about anything and everything under the sun.
8. She nags but she does it very lovingly. smile emoticon
9. She knows everything about me, including my secret crush(es). :D
10. She sends me emails in the morning (which makes us pretty much like Rosie and Ruby - if you read the book :D).
11. She believes I can be great and encourages me to be my best self. :)
12. She feels for me. She cares for me. And she only wants the best for me. :)
I love her for all these reasons and more. She's not just a best friend but a true sister from another set of parents. Thank God for 12 beautiful years of friendship with this gorgeous lady. We've been through the best and worst of times together. We call ourselves "foreverfriends" and that's what we are going to be. ♥
|Sisters for life. :)|
Another reason why I still can't get over that wedding was the fact that I got to meet the most amazing suppliers! :D And yeah, I already told my brother (he's getting married next year) about them. I super recommend them because they're so easy to work with. Hindi nakaka-stress. Good vibes lang din. :D
Below are my top three favorites:
1. J Franco Digital Films - Sir Fritz and his team were so cool! Ang saya lang nilang katrabaho. :) And yes, sobrang fun din ng videos nila. :)
2. Anne Garcia - I so love her! I so love how she made me look beautiful without making me look like another person. Minsan kasi sa sobrang kapal ng makeup hindi mo na makilala yung sarili mo. Pero si Ms. Anne, she will just enhance your natural beauty. Hindi niya babaguhin ang itsura mo. :D Plus I love her stories too. :) Very inspiring. :)
3. Kredin, The Events Engineer - I used to think that you can actually have a great wedding without the help of coordinators. Well, kaya naman talaga, pero sobrang malaking tulong pala talaga sila. Ang laking bawas sa stress ng bride at ng maid of honor. :D
I also loved the idea of a photoman. Hindi na kailangang pumila sa photobooth. :D
|Tweet2 Reunited. :) 12 years (and counting) of amazing friendship. ♥|
So there, inunahan ko ng mag-blog si Mars. Haha. Sorry, Sis. I just can't help it. Happy thought lang talaga yung wedding mo. :)
Again, congratulations, Mr. Ray and Mrs. Marianne Mayol! Thank you for giving me the privilege to be part of your wedding, and your lives as well. I so love you both and I will always be here for you. Excited to meet my baby Mayol soon. :D
|Wala mang forever, meron namang PALAGI. ♥|