Below is a list of ten beautiful words of wisdom to live by. I don't really know who originally said them but I received them through email this morning. Must have been sent from heaven to remind me how to live life to the fullest. :)
- Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout the journey.
- So why is a car's windshield so large and the rear view mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look Ahead and Move On.
- Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.
- All things in life are temporary. If they are going well, enjoy them, they will not last forever. If they are going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
- Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!
- Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!"
- When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities; when God doesn't solve your problems He has faith in your abilities.
- A blind person asked St. Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eyesight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
- When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
- Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace.
|Photo Credit: Polyvore.com|
Thank God It's Friday! Have a lovely day! ♥
|Photo Credit: Sticky Wallpapers|